she who dares
Home Twitter Facebook Tumblr Follow
Posted Sunday 12 May 2013 // by Virenne
This is quite a big stepping stone for me in the world of blogosphere, I'm finally moving this blog to a new website (and I even bought a domain! Who would've guessed? For someone as stingy as myself?) so please check it out! :)

www.virenne.com

I've refurbished some concepts for the blog and also tried to make it more light-heartened to attract more viewers. Bear in mind, this shall be my last post in this blog, but I'm not going to close it down for the time being. I hope you'll like the changes I've made :)

Labels: , ,


All rights reserved yoururl.blogspot.com by your name.


About
21 years old psychology student; amateur baker; food enthusiast; K-pop dance teacher; single; Gothic rocker K-pop fangirl.
Here I'll write about my life, in poetry and in random scribbles.
Recent Updates
×I know not to get brokenhearted, but I don't know passion and romance.

Tagboard

coming soon.
Credits
Layout and image blend by mymostloved with resources by Kawasaki, Swimchick, Geng Hao & Unbroken Horse.