she who dares
Home Twitter Facebook Tumblr Follow
Posted Friday 29 March 2013 // by Virenne
Long hair, loves or has tattoos, and cooking ability.
I wanted a man like that, all my life.
I found him.
I didn't fall for him.

Everyone has their own preference.
I did.
I gave up on mine.
I didn't fall for him.

Now I can't imagine myself with anyone.
Any guy.
Any kind of person.
Who will I end up with?

Will I love him?
Will he love me back?
Will we spend the rest of our lives together?
Will I ever meet him?

In my dreams, I know who I want.
When I woke up, I don't want anyone.
I met someone in my dreams.
He was special.

Every minute of waking up felt like another world for me.
I spend my day wanting to go back to my dreams.
Because I know in my dreams, he's there.
Reaching out his hands for me.

I live my life in my dreams.
I dream more than I wake.
In the infinite world in my dreams, we're together.
We found each other.

I'm certain about my dreams.
Not so certain about my real world.
How long will I have to live this way?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


All rights reserved yoururl.blogspot.com by your name.


About
21 years old psychology student; amateur baker; food enthusiast; K-pop dance teacher; single; Gothic rocker K-pop fangirl.
Here I'll write about my life, in poetry and in random scribbles.
Credits
Layout and image blend by mymostloved with resources by Kawasaki, Swimchick, Geng Hao & Unbroken Horse.