she who dares
Home Twitter Facebook Tumblr Follow
Posted Tuesday 26 March 2013 // by Virenne
My days are not gloomy,
no dark clouds surrounding me,
but there is no sunshine,
and I am not fine.

Floating, or free-falling,
should they be any different?

Unable to step, unable to jump or run.
Just moving side to side, walking in circles. 

Everything seemed grey, and hazy.
Everything seems...alright.
Everything is just as is. 

So...so.

Labels: , , , , ,


All rights reserved yoururl.blogspot.com by your name.


About
21 years old psychology student; amateur baker; food enthusiast; K-pop dance teacher; single; Gothic rocker K-pop fangirl.
Here I'll write about my life, in poetry and in random scribbles.
Credits
Layout and image blend by mymostloved with resources by Kawasaki, Swimchick, Geng Hao & Unbroken Horse.