she who dares
Home Twitter Facebook Tumblr Follow
Posted Sunday 10 March 2013 // by Virenne
Thin wall of ice,
protecting me like a mother's womb.
Crystal clear, cold but nice,
this place shall be my tomb.

Not as fragile as it seems,
this ice wall,
it does not break, it does not bend,
it stands tall.

Everything is crystal clear,
the world looks the same in my eyes as to others.
Same reality, my dear,
but the differences...no one would bother. 

Is there any escape?

But again...why would I run? This is my sanctuary.

The world that I see disgusts me. 
Plague, corruption, injustice.
I'm safe in my sanctuary.
Free from any sickness, free from getting hurt. 

Behind the ice wall, I still see everything.
But I can't feel anything.

In this disgusting world, I see romance.
I see passion.
I see people getting hurt.
I see people hurting by the name of passion. 

...But why? And how?

Why do people choose to be hurt to feel passion?
Why do people choose to leave their sanctuary?
Inside my ice wall, I think.
Outside this wall, people feel.

No tears can be shed here.
No heart beating can be felt here.
No passion can be shared here.

I don't want to shed any tears,
I can't break my sanctuary, my safe haven.
Trapped inside for so many years,
I began to wonder, have I ever lived outside this haven?

Only warmth can set me free,
teach me passion, teach me romance,
grab my hand and tell me it will be okay,
Will you do it for me?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


All rights reserved yoururl.blogspot.com by your name.


About
21 years old psychology student; amateur baker; food enthusiast; K-pop dance teacher; single; Gothic rocker K-pop fangirl.
Here I'll write about my life, in poetry and in random scribbles.
Credits
Layout and image blend by mymostloved with resources by Kawasaki, Swimchick, Geng Hao & Unbroken Horse.